HOURS: 5a-330p, M-F and Sat or Sun (6 days).
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of fabrication experience or equivalent fabricator military experience
• Minimum 1 year TIG and MIG welding experience
• Own tools required (hand & air) and rolling toolbox
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Good communication skills
• Must be a quality and detail oriented fabricator
• Have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends
• 1 year machining experience (Manual Lathe, Bridgeport, Shear, Press brake, etc…)
• Hi-lo Experience